The blog is under construction. Please give me at least three days to complete this critical blog. I am going to put some time and effort into this material for sure. It will be my only blog project until Monday or so.
Since I have been in Reno, I have had little hacker interference until today. This hacker interference, which was heavy and multiple in nature, began when I tried to share information about Yellowstone from a WordPress blogger definitely worth following at–>
My recommendations and thoughts are as follows:
1) Everyone that cares about the future of America should Subscibe to Tom Lupshu on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivalOhio2013, and look at all of his videos on Yellowstone since perhaps January 1st of this year. Most of these videos are very short and to the point, and not longer than a few minutes long. I would follow this man’s YouTube videos closely if I was you.
Here are three of a number of YouTube Yellowstone videos from Tom Lupshu that I like–>
This last one is particularly insightful in regard to prepping for survival in general (and on other topics as well). It contains information to a now obsolete recommendation I made to Google some time ago in regard to buying a $159K property in Boonville NY. (I had a long life history with some free thinking anti-government people not too far away, and due to this, I could have copied and implemented some of Tom Lupshu’s good ideas on survival in a disaster.)
2) Educate yourself in regard to what an eruption of Yellowstone may or will mean.
A great place to start this education is the YouTube video reflected below found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGJlYgp43s.
Yellowstone Caldera : The Biggest Volcanic Eruption Ever Awaits Mankind
Some copy from the YouTube video reflected above is as follows–>
Published on Jan 12, 2014
Yellowstone National Park lies on top of a magma chamber that is 35-miles wide, waiting to erupt.
The Yellowstone Caldera is the volcanic caldera and supervolcano located in Yellowstone National Park in the United States, sometimes referred to as the Yellowstone Supervolcano. The caldera is located in the northwest corner of Wyoming, in which the vast majority of the park is contained. The major features of the caldera measure about 34 by 45 miles (55 by 72 km). The caldera formed during the last of three supereruptions over the past 2.1 million years. First came the Huckleberry Ridge eruption 2.1 million years ago, which created the Island Park Caldera and the Huckleberry Ridge Tuff. Next came the Mesa Falls eruption 1.3 million years ago, which created the Henry’s Fork Caldera and the Mesa Falls Tuff. Finally came the Lava Creek eruption 640,000 years ago, which created the Yellowstone Caldera and the Lava Creek Tuff.
The last full-scale eruption of the Yellowstone Supervolcano, the Lava Creek eruption which happened nearly 640,000 years ago, ejected approximately 240 cubic miles (1,000 km3) of rock, dust and volcanic ash into the sky.
Geologists are closely monitoring the rise and fall of the Yellowstone Plateau, which measures on average 0.6 inches (1.5 cm) yearly, as an indication of changes in magma chamber pressure.
The upward movement of the Yellowstone caldera floor between 2004 and 2008 — almost 3 inches (7.6 cm) each year — was more than three times greater than ever observed since such measurements began in 1923. From mid-summer 2004 through mid-summer 2008, the land surface within the caldera moved upward as much as 8 inches (20 cm) at the White Lake GPS station. By the end of 2009, the uplift had slowed significantly and appeared to have stopped. In January 2010, the USGS stated that “uplift of the Yellowstone Caldera has slowed significantly” and that uplift continues but at a slower pace. The U.S. Geological Survey, University of Utah and National Park Service scientists with the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory maintain that they “see no evidence that another such cataclysmic eruption will occur at Yellowstone in the foreseeable future. Recurrence intervals of these events are neither regular nor predictable.” This conclusion was reiterated in December 2013 in the aftermath of the publication of a study by University of Utah scientists finding that the “size of the magma body beneath Yellowstone is significantly larger than had been thought.” The Yellowstone Volcano Observatory issued a statement on its website stating,
” Although fascinating, the new findings do not imply increased geologic hazards at Yellowstone, and certainly do not increase the chances of a ‘supereruption’ in the near future. Contrary to some media reports, Yellowstone is not ‘overdue’ for a supereruption. ”
Other media reports were more hyperbolic in their coverage.
A study published in GSA Today identified three fault zones that future eruptions are most likely to be centered on. Two of those areas are associated with lava flows aged 174,000–70,000 years, and the third area is a focus of present-day seismicity.
Standard YouTube License
3) I am 100% convinced that some something is going on at Yellowstone, and that the Federal Government is covering this up.
The link below is worth looking at and listening to in the above regard.
4) This “something that is going on” may be simply nature taking its course, the Federal Government of the U.S. (or perhaps even another country) using a HAARP weapon to speed things along such that “a Yellowstone Volcano or Yellowstone Supervolcano erupts”, or a combination of the two (which seems the most likely scenario to me).
Incidentally, forget about HAARP for a moment. Even a small discreetly placed nuclear device could speed things along at Yellowstone, if not immediately cause Yellowstone to massively erupt. (Perhaps even a large conventional explosive device placed underground could do the same thing.)
Incidentally, some persons on the Internet say that two small nuclear devices are missing from the EMP false flag attack attempt reported by Jim Garrow that occurred last fall.
5) Yellowstone may represent the false flag attack our Federal Government and the Illuminati are looking for in order to declare Martial Law in America, and have Nature cover the real reason up–> when a HAARP weapon or a nuclear device buried deep underground was used to speed things along. (I strongly suspect this.)
6) If you are anywhere within the fallout range of a Yellowstone supervolcano (which is absolutely massive–> see YouTube), I’d either relocate or be prepared ASAP, whichever is more appropriate based on the research that you do and the means available to you. (Even living out of a homeless shelter far away from Yellowstone is better than living like a king somewhere close to Yellowstone and then being buried under a 2 foot or 5 foot or even 20 foot of volcanic ash from Yellowstone erupting a few months or a year from now.
I admittedly may be wrong in many or all of my assumptions in this blog, but as far as my own life is concerned, I am not going to live anywhere near Yellowstone for the rest of my life, especially in light of so many warning signs regarding Yellowstone posted on YouTube and other places on the Internet in the past 2 – 4 months or so. I am currently considering getting out of Reno NV where I now am sometime in the next month or two, due to the ash fallout that may end up here if Yellowstone blows.
7) Regardless of where you are in America, be prepared for Martial Law and the grocery stores running out of food.
8) I cannot imagine America holding up until my birthday on September 17th, 2014 without something really heavy happening that is not good for the general public at all. If it is not Yellowstone, something else that is both big and problematic for all of America, if not the World is going down in the next six months or so. At least that is what “my personal radar tells me”. In my humble opinion, This is it folks. I would sure become prepared. Even “sometime in May or June” may be “when things blow up”, one way or the other.
It is not time to become frozen with either fear, denial or hopelessness. It is time to act wisely, cautiously, carefully and with courage and some sort of faith in a power higher than us human beings (whatever you define that to be).
It is research time and a long break time for me. Don’t expect me back working on this blog for at least a few hours, if not double or triple this estimate (because thorough Internet research takes time).
Lastly, I have continually been knocked offline despite receiving a strong wireless signal while writing the material above.
Allen D with heroic help from Mark J and my Patriot WordPress Collaborative Internet Team